Kiwis love sport! We play it and we support it from a grass roots level right up to our national representatives.
Sports law is a complicated but important subject. We can provide advice and services in this area to help sporting organisations as well as individual players.
Our sports law services cover:
- Dealing with constitutional issues and administration affecting sporting organisations
- Property transactions
- Sports body governance
- Organisational structuring
- Preparing and drafting rules and regulations
- Preparing and negotiating contracts
- Preparing and negotiating sponsorships and endorsements
- Employment matters related to sports